At Rethink, our promise to you is that you will do the best work of your career. We know that to do the best work, we have to create and promote an environment where people are happy, inspired, appreciated, empowered, and having fun. Our ability to back that promise is rooted in our commitment to remain as a creative independent agency. So if you’re ready to do the best work of your career while having fun, then read on.
As a Production Coordinator, you will be joining our Toronto Production team which is made up of creative producers, digital geniuses, design and print specialists, and a brilliant studio team, amongst others. Whilst you will report into the Head of Broadcast, be prepared to work with Producers or teams in other areas of production as well. We take pride in providing an integrated approach to all our campaigns.
What you’ll be doing…
- You will be working with the HOD’s in the production department to help with the seamless flow of information, assisting with status reporting and coordinating on in-house projects.
- Daily tasks include scheduling, updating status documents, and helping with financial paperwork.
- You will also project manage the production of case studies for awards submissions – working with the creatives and editors involved to ensure a quality output and timely delivery.
- You will assist with in-house production – production coordinator on shoots, casting and wardrobe fittings.
- You will take ownership over COVID-19 testing for all productions under the Toronto division.
What you’ll bring…
- Your smile and your initiative!
- Your research skills – the key to a great production coordinator is information gathering!
- Organizational skills – as a coordinator you are responsible for gathering, filing and transferring files to all parties involved in the production process.
- Presentation building – whether in Keynote or Google Docs, this will be an important part of your role.
- Communication and interpersonal skills – we’re a friendly bunch and like to be over-communicated to so we’re always up-to-date and have the information at hand.
- Calm demeanor – having the ability to work under pressure when you are up against deadlines is a must. We’ll always have your back so no need to stress!
Want to join the most relentlessly creative independent agency in Canada? Please send us your resume here.
We truly appreciate everyone’s interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We offer a competitive compensation package with benefits and additional employee perks!
Rethink is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. We welcome and encourage applications from all intersections. Accommodations are available, upon request, to all selected candidates during any stage of the recruitment process.