At Rethink, our promise to you is that you will do the best work of your career. We know that to do the best work, we have to create and promote an environment where people are happy, inspired, appreciated, empowered, and having fun. Our ability to back that promise is rooted in our commitment to remain as a creative independent agency. So if you are ready to do the best work of your career while having fun, then read on.
Rethink is looking for an Intermediate Motion Designer to join our R+D post-production team. We are looking for a multi-faceted artist with a great work ethic who is comfortable in a fast-paced environment working on multiple projects at once. We value collaborative team players who excel at communicating, problem solving and their ability to work efficiently under tight deadlines.
What you’ll be doing…
- Taking concepts from creative teams and designing compelling 2D/3D content.
- Providing advice and expertise in early discussions on what is possible in terms of scope, time and budget.
- Consulting on implementation and execution of creative, and maintaining brand guidelines.
- Designing motion graphics for big campaigns, across disciplines, and on awards submission videos.
- Collaborating with editors on projects, providing VFX expertise.
- Creating 2D/3D animations for web, digital.
- Collaboratively conceptualizing storyboards, design style frames and animating them.
What you’ll bring…
- Your creative design skills!
- A strong understanding of Animation and Editing principles.
- A thorough knowledge of After Effects and the Adobe Creative suite.
- Ability to track and replace screen content within live action footage.
- The ability to light, texture and composite 3D objects and scenes.
- A desire to learn and improve workflows and processes.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work with the many different personalities we celebrate at Rethink
Want to join the most relentlessly creative independent agency in Canada? Please send us your resume here.
We truly appreciate everyone’s interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We offer a competitive compensation package with benefits and additional employee perks!
Rethink is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. We welcome and encourage applications from all intersections. Accommodations are available, upon request, to all selected candidates during any stage of the recruitment process.