Rethink is looking for a mid-level, highly collaborative motion designer with a strong 3D skillset to join our R+D post production team. We are looking for someone who can learn as they go, and pick up skills quickly. The ability to take direction and finish projects according to schedule is crucial to this position. He or she will work closely with the producer, art director, editors, account manager and other team members to deliver quality results under high pressure deadlines.
Some Of The Things You’ll Do
- You will work with our art directors, designers, and producers to build visually compelling assets, videos, etc.
What You Should Have
- Experience in designing animated content for a variety of mediums: social, broadcast and case study videos.
- Ability to work effectively with other designers and within design brand guidelines.
- Ability to understand and distill feedback and recommend solutions.
- Excellent proficiency in Cinema 4D, After Effects and the Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong compositing skills
- Strong understanding and implementation of animation principles
- Experience with Planar tracking/Screen replacements/Rotoscoping
- Experience with plugins such as Element3D, Trapcode Suite, and X-Particles
- You have a portfolio of work you can share with us.
Nice to have
- Redshift, UV unwrapping, Texturing
- Cel animation skill set
- Character animation
- Illustration skills
Please apply here.