Rethink is looking for an intermediate motion designer with a strong 3D skillset to join our R+D post production team. We are looking for a multi-faceted artist with a great work ethic who is comfortable in a fast-paced environment working on multiple projects at once. We value collaborative team players who excel at communicating, problem solving and their ability to work efficiently under tight deadlines.
Day to day activities include taking concepts from creative teams to create compelling 2D/3D animations as well as working with the post production team on live action VFX work.
Skillset requirements are:
– A strong understanding of Animation and Editing principles.
– A thorough knowledge of Cinema 4D, After Effects and the Adobe Creative suite.
– Ability to track and replace screens as well as paint outs and rotoscoping with Mocha AE.
– The ability to light, texture and composite 3D objects and scenes.
– Familiarity with nodal systems and GPU renderers (preferably Redshift).
– A desire to learn and improve workflows and processes.
Please apply here.