The ideal candidate loves working with social platforms, marketing data and gets excited about the possibility of contributing to a team helping to solve marketing problems for some great Canadian brands.
Ideally, you’re finished or just about to finish your marketing degree and are looking for experience in a fast-paced, creative, team environment.
- Support digital strategy team with a wide breadth of research tasks.
- Collect and analyze data to help unlock insights.
- Set up and schedule social posts and manage overall campaigns
- Respond to social media inquiries from other teams at Rethink.
- Prep data for reports.
Awesome to haves:
- Great attention to detail.
- Comfortable working in teams and on multiple projects at once.
- In-depth knowledge of social media channels and trends.
- Experience with Excel, Powerpoint, Google Presentations.
- Familiarity with Facebook, LinkedIn, and Google Ad platforms.
- Good at Ping Pong.
Sound like the perfect fit? Apply by filling out the form here.