At Rethink, our promise to you is that you will do the best work of your career. We know that to do the best work, we have to create and promote an environment where people are happy, inspired, appreciated, empowered, and having fun. Our ability to back that promise is rooted in our commitment to remain as a creative independent agency. So if you are ready to do the best work of your career while having fun, then read on.
As a Broadcast Producer, you will be joining our Vancouver Broadcast team which is made up of creative producers, talent and traffic managers, production coordinators and a talented in-house post production team. Whilst you specialize in Broadcast, be prepared to work with Producers or teams in other areas of production as well. We take pride in providing an integrated approach to all our campaigns.
What you’ll be doing…
- Working with creative teams early in the process to answer questions, give guidance and ensue that work is within the parameters of the brief / budget.
- Creative problem solving is key whether it be a large broadcast project or a smaller online content piece involving an activation.
- Working with internal and external resources to ensure the project is executed to the highest level of quality.
- Effective communication and negotiation with external stakeholders and suppliers, including talent agents, cost consultants, etc.
- Managing schedules, including booking creatives and prioritizing resources appropriately.
What you’ll bring…
- 5+ years of experience working within an ad agency as a producer.
- Innovative thinking and the ability to push the envelope.
- Your creativity and adaptability – you will need to lean into other areas of production on some of the integrated projects.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to adapt to the many different personalities we celebrate at Rethink.
- Strong organizational skills including scheduling, managing suppliers, timely talent contract submissions etc.
- A track record of strong relationships with suppliers and vendors.
- Experience with ACTRA/SAG.
- Experience with US vendors / production partners a plus.
- Ideally a combo of agency production and line production/production manager if possible.
Want to join the most relentlessly creative independent agency in Canada? Please send us your resume here.
We truly appreciate everyone’s interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We offer a competitive compensation package with benefits and additional employee perks!
Rethink is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. We welcome and encourage applications from all intersections. Accommodations are available, upon request, to all selected candidates during any stage of the recruitment process.