Blog / November 25, 2019
The Canadian Marketing Awards recognizes the top marketers in the country for excellence across every sector. The judging process is based equally on strategy, creative and results.
The 2019 show took place in Toronto on Friday evening. Rethink won 12 awards (four Golds, five Silvers & three Bronze)—more than double from last year. The winning work comes from all three offices and six different clients.
- Tabasco the One Star Restaurant in Retail / Customer Experience
- IKEA Lamp Recycled in Retail / Brand Building
- IKEA Bedtime in Retail / Martech
- Greenpeace Straw Shaming in Social Causes / Martech
- CRAVE Hotbox in Food & Beverage / Customer Experience
- Rowan’s Law in Health Care / Brand Building
- Rowan’s Law in Health Care / Engagement
- IKEA Bedtime in Retail / Engagement
- Rowans Law in Social Causes / Engagement
- Montreal’s Little Italy Anyone But Sweden in Consumer Service / Customer Experience
- IKEA The Climate Change Effect in Retail / Customer Experience
- Rowan’s Law in Social Causes / Brand Building
Congratulations to everyone who contributed to the work.