Blog / April 30, 2019
Strategy’s Shopper Innovation Awards aim to inspire innovation and collaboration across Canada’s shopper marketing industry.
The final results for the 2019 competition were announced in April and Rethink were honoured with five golds, one silver and four bronze. The work spans over seven different clients and features work from all three of Rethinks’ offices.
- Émergence Foundation – The Pride Shield / Public Service Original Idea
- Émergence Foundation – The Pride Shield / Public Service Reinvention
- Montreal’s Little Italy – Anyone but Sweden / Seasonal & Event Success
- Montreal’s Little Italy – Anyone but Sweden / Small Budget, Big Impact
- YWCA – Six Second Ambush Advisories / Small Budget, Big Impact
- Scotts – Real People Real Slogans / Small Budget, Big Impact
- Scotts – Real People Real Slogans / Original Idea
- UNIQLO – The Welcome Store / Original Idea
- Kraft Peanut Butter – 100,000 Hugs for SickKids / Public Service Partnering
- ID Foods (Tabasco) – The One Star Restaurant / Awareness & Trial Breakthrough
Congratulations to us all!