Do you love following the latest trends of social media and all things digital? Are you curious to learn what goes on behind the scenes of the Facebook posts you click on?
We’re looking for a digital and social savvy intern to work with our digital strategy team in our Vancouver office. The ideal candidate thinks BIG picture, excels at problem solving, and is passionate about everything internet. Ideally, you’re working on finishing your degree in marketing or other related fields.
As part of our digital strategy team, you’ll have insight into all parts of the process from the creative idea through to production, distribution and analytics. The successful candidate will be able to work and learn across our wide portfolio of exciting clients such as IKEA, UNIQLO, Molson Canadian, Shaw, and A&W.
• Help dig for insights in market behaviours that may lead to the next big idea
• Support with making new content for Rethink’s social media channels and blogs
• Assist with research and prep data for reporting
• Monitor and capture campaigns in-market
Awesome to haves:
• Entrepreneurial attitude and a self-starter.
• Great attention to detail and strong time management.
• Comfortable working in teams and on multiple projects at once.
• Passion for digital marketing channels and trends.
• Experience in problem solving using critical analysis.
• Experience at writing for the web.
• Experience with Excel and Google Drive apps.
• Experience with back-end platforms on Facebook and Google.
• Working familiarity with common digital KPI’s / marketing metrics.
• Good at Ping Pong (bonus).
• Likes beer (bonus).
To apply, please send an email to email@example.com with the subject “Digital Strategy Intern Application – [Your Name]” and a link to your updated LinkedIn profile.