Do you spend endless hours on Facebook, Instagram, and other social/digital platforms? Are you curious to learn what goes on behind the scenes of the content and online articles you enjoy?
We’re looking for a digital and social savvy intern to work with our digital strategy team in our Vancouver office. The ideal candidate is a critical thinker, a skilled storyteller, and has an innate passion for everything on the internet. Ideally, you’re working on finishing your degree in marketing, communications, journalism, or other related fields.
As part of our digital strategy team, you’ll have insight into all parts of the process from the creative idea through to production, distribution and analytics. The successful candidate will be able to work and learn across our wide portfolio of exciting clients such as UNIQLO, Shaw, A&W, and more.
- Help dig for insights in market behaviours that may lead to the next big idea.
- Assist with research to prep internal teams for campaign launches.
- Research and assist on the strategy for sponsored content.
- Keep on top of industry changes and help prepare guiding documentation.
- Monitor and capture campaigns in-market.
Awesome to haves:
- Entrepreneurial attitude and a self-starter.
- Great attention to detail and strong time management skills.
- Comfortable working in teams and on multiple projects at once.
- Passion for digital publishers and trends in media.
- Experience at writing for the web.
- Experience with Excel and Google Drive apps.
- Good at ping pong (bonus).
- Likes beer (bonus).
Rethink is one of Canada’s most recognized advertising agencies specializing in advertising, design, digital and social content. We’re the agency behind this rooftop rink, this curbside breathalyzer for Uber, this beer fridge that would only open for Canadian Passport, and the world’s first Float Thru for A&W Canada. We work with regional and national brands like A&W, Molson Canadian, Coors Light, Sport Chek, Slack and Uber.
To apply, please send an email to email@example.com with the subject “Digital Strategy Intern Application – [Your Name]” and a link to your updated LinkedIn profile. The deadline for applications is May 25, 2018