We’re looking for an intern who’s passionate about social and digital to join our digital strategy team.
The ideal candidate loves working with social platforms, marketing data and gets excited about the possibility of contributing to a team helping to solve marketing problems for some great Canadian brands.
Ideally, you’re finished or just about to finish your marketing degree and are looking for experience in a fast-paced, creative, team environment.
- Support digital strategy team with a wide breadth of research tasks.
- Collect and analyze data to help unlock insights.
- Set up and schedule social posts.
- Respond to social media inquiries from creative and account group.
- Prep data for reports.
Awesome to haves:
- Great attention to detail.
- Comfortable working in teams and on multiple projects at once.
- In-depth knowledge of social media channels and trends.
- Experience with Excel, Powerpoint, Google Presentations.
- Familiarity with Facebook, LinkedIn, and Google Ad platforms.
- Good at Ping Pong.
Sound like the perfect fit? Apply by filling out the form here. If prompted, sign in with any google account.