We’re looking to fill a critical role in our national accounting & finance department.
The A/P Data Entry Clerk is depended upon to reliably input critical information within our financial systems in order to make effective organizational decisions. If you are someone who is driven by a pursuit for efficiency and accuracy with a strong ability to pick up data systems then this role is for you.
- Audit, code, and enter employee expenses
- Code and input vendor invoices into accounting system
- Work closely with the accounting team to ensure rush vendors are paid on a timely basis
- Manage and enter all Travel-related invoices
- Create Vendors in Intacct
- Keep AP related items up-to-date in the Accounting Group inbox
- Filing paid bills and invoices for vendors
- Creating dockets in Intacct, and then creating physical folders for the Billing team
- Package/sort cheques for employees
- Package/sort cheques for vendors
- Checking mail form the mailroom
- Creating labels for year-end filing
- Photocopy and file any project-related invoices for billings team